Item in stock. Usually ships within a week.
- Gain range from 0dB – 64dB in 4dB steps for recall-ability
- Input Trim control for fine control of gain
- No input PAD to drive transformer into saturation during peaks
- Utilizes the discrete 1122 op-amp known for depth and resolution
- All discrete design with Class A buffer amplifier
- Line Input to interface with DAW’s
- Custom Jensen input & output transformers
- SEND feature to run signal through stomp boxes for variety of effects
- Wide bandwidth, high headroom, very low noise
- Phase reverse, and filtered 48V phantom power
- High Pass Filter using a gentle slope for natural bass roll-off (-3dB @ 80Hz)
- 10 Meg-ohm high impedance DI input great for all instrument pickups
- Perfect for using as a re-amplification device
- Designed and manufactured in Los Angeles
We offer free shipping in Germany and great rates within the European Union for most products in our shop. Please check availability under the "Add to cart" button. Outside the EU? Please contact us.
Not happy with the gear you got? No problem. Just drop us a line and we will be happy to issue an exchange. Some pretty reasonable terms & conditions may apply.